John Horn High School
Jaguar Band Members at Disneyworld 2012
Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Jaguarband?fref=ts
Congratulations to the 2013-14 Jaguar Band Drum Majors-
Alayna Patterson, Courtney Wetzel, Brian Chimezie
Congratulations to David Cavazos, Jacob Arie, and Houston Youngman
for making the 5A All State Band!
How to access parent/student information in
· Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER” link at upper right.
· Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
· Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code:
· This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the “public” calendar for your organization, event list, handouts and other files.
· Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on “event list” puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing. Note that if a calendar event is specifically assigned to your child, it may NOT show up on this calendar – check the “Student” calendar after entering the student’s ID number (see below).
· When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (provided by your Director) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password) button.
· Two areas in which you can help the director maintain his/her records:
o Update Personal Information – if the director has allowed it, you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
o If your program has setup online payments, you can make credit card payments for fees, trips and deposits to your student’s account. If credit card payment is activated, you will see blue buttons in the four main areas of the financial statement indicating your ability to make online payments.
· You will also see links to enter Practice Logs, view Grades, and use the Recording Studio if the teacher has enabled these options.
· Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!!!
Jaguar Band Members in Times Square 2010
Sign our new
other band stuff on the Links Page.
Are you an elementary student? Visit the Terry Middle School Band page or the
Berry Middle School Band page.
Copyright © 2012